How do I hook up PSX 2 component to HD in the box ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
From, this: http://media-server.amazon.com/media/mole/MANUAL000013906.pdf Page 10
--------------------------------------------------------
COMPONENT INPUTS Lets you connect a component video source, such as a DVD player.
--------------------------------------------------------

It looks like the Component inputs support DVD player (NOT HDTV) type signals.

Component inputs Work fine with my 6000, 811,DVD, Xbox

Why should the PSX2 being any different ?

ROLLTIDE said:
Component inputs Work fine with my 6000, 811,DVD, Xbox

Why should the PSX2 being any different ?

I know this sounds crazy... but did you try it on BOTH Component inputs? Maybe one will accept the PSX2 and the other will not.

In the PSX2 menu, I notice that the setting is for RGB or YCP (or something similar). Make sure it is not on RGB as this will only send a low res signal and will not work on an HD Component input TV.

Hope this helps!

-A

Rolltide, confirm in the System Configuration Menu on the PS2, the "Component Video Out" is set to Y/Cb/Pb Cr/Pr.

Your XBox works fine via Component... right?

Yes !

That's why i'm saying that it must be the tv

Couple things I'd try...change component type to RGB on the playstation (change it back if it didn't work.) Try changing the order the cables plug in (e.g. different colors)...know this doesn't make too much sense but hey what have u got to lose...

tdigden said:
Couple things I'd try...change component type to RGB on the playstation (change it back if it didn't work.) Try changing the order the cables plug in (e.g. different colors)...know this doesn't make too much sense but hey what have u got to lose...

that didn't work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)