Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
How do you record on the HR20-700 if the program is not in the guide ?
The Tigers / Yankees game is postponed till 1 pm tommorow (I would have liked to see this game LIVE).
Can I tell the HD DVR to record at 1 pm till 5 pm if it is not listed in the guide ?
Currently at 1 pm the guide shows NFL highlights, I set it to record starting at 1 pm.
Will it record whatever is on at 1 or only the NFL highlights, if it is still listed ?
I can't tell it to record ESPN HD regardless that I know of.

Jimbo

Nobody has an idea ?
It looks like I will miss this game entirely, because I need to work and I don't think you can record manually without the guide ....

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
How do you record on the HR20-700 if the program is not in the guide ?
Jimbo
Go to the Scheduler, then select Manual. This will allow you to record any channel with any start/stop time. :)

mcbeevee said:
Go to the Scheduler, then select Manual. This will allow you to record any channel with any start/stop time. :)
Thanks,
I was able to figure it out (as you mentioned) right before I left for work....
I had to record the Tigers & Yankees, in case it was worth watching ....
As it turned out
IT WAS !!!

Hopefully the rest of the series will be as well.

Jimbo

An interesting sidebar... I set a Manual Record to get the Det-NYY game from 12-4. I already had the StL-SD game programmed (3-6). PLUS, my wife has a season pass for Oprah (3-4). The HR20 did NOT return a conflict (since the two games overlapped on the same station, 73 ESPH) and the same hour (3-4) existed on both recordings. I think that's pretty clever of the HR20!

Go Tigers! Finish 'em off in Detwah!

KSbugeater said:
An interesting sidebar... I set a Manual Record to get the Det-NYY game from 12-4. I already had the StL-SD game programmed (3-6). PLUS, my wife has a season pass for Oprah (3-4). The HR20 did NOT return a conflict (since the two games overlapped on the same station, 73 ESPH) and the same hour (3-4) existed on both recordings. I think that's pretty clever of the HR20!

Go Tigers! Finish 'em off in Detwah!
So it recorded all three ?

Jimbo

ryanm86 said:
I thought it was a mistake in the manual but I guess it is true. It can record 3 shows.
That rocks!
This is interesting seeing it only has 2 sat tuners in it ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts