How doe i call this.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Harry Prange

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2021
Aalten
Hallo Members ,

I am looking for members who have also built something like the picture. like to get in touch with that person.

Mvg

Attachments

• 542218340_satu-qwer_Bild6_qwer.jpg.cd15cb57c0ac900074c42f1b1730fbcd Polarwandler.jpg
    542218340_satu-qwer_Bild6_qwer.jpg.cd15cb57c0ac900074c42f1b1730fbcd Polarwandler.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: c-spand
Hallo Members ,

I am looking for members who have also built something like the picture. like to get in touch with that person.

Mvg
It would help to tell people what that is and what it does. It looks like it might do both linear and circular polarities?
Appears that is what it is: polarwandler ?!

Translation: A C band LNB with 2 servo motors suitable for Linear and circular reception, so with optimal skew setting.

Interesting device!

There was an example of a corotor feed that had one polarizer and two polarity controllers to accomplish the task in this thread

But the pictures were hosted off site and no longer available :(

Reactions: FTA4PA
Another cool idea for a project! :D

That's not what I'm talking about. I am looking for a self-made system, where the feedhorn can go forwards or backwards. and whereby the lnb can also turn, and that the scalaring can be set at the right distance. all at a distance ... and all for prime focus. Best regards

That's not what I'm talking about. I am looking for a self-made system, where the feedhorn can go forwards or backwards. and whereby the lnb can also turn, and that the scalaring can be set at the right distance. all at a distance ... and all for prime focus. Best regards
Likely, that is what it would have to be, self-made. I've never seen anything like that for sale, either pre-assembled or in kit form, or even plans for anything like it. Likely you would have to design and build one based on your dish specifications.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)