How I Met Your Mother

I guess we wait a few days before discussing spoilers, but I was very confused with the last 5 minutes and will need help sorting it out.

Interesting finale. I've always like "cupcake girl", but I didn't expect that ending. Baby's first outing was epic.

S~

I don'tt hink it is that hrd to figure out. She is is the bride---of barney----unless of course she chickens out and we get a runaway bride spinoff.

I guess we wait a few days before discussing spoilers, but I was very confused with the last 5 minutes and will need help sorting it out.

Cupcake girl runs away from the altar into Ted's arms, and Robin decides to commit, and marry Barney.

Oh, and there was a baby born in there somewhere, too. ;) With a middle name of "Wait For It".

So much for holding off on spoilers :confused:

Concerning Robin, the way they presented it, this could be a totally different wedding. They didn't show Barney as the groom in the same scene and they were jumping all over the place. My confusion was in Robin being the bride as they sort of implied last season that she never married.

Understood that Ted gets "Cupcake Girl" (why can't anyone remember her name?), but all the previous clues say she is not the one.

Tes was with barney when Lily told him that the dride wanted to see him. He walks down the hall and sees Robin in a wedding dress. If that is not the same wedding it is a cheap trick.

BTW they have made it clear that robin does not have kids but I don't recall them being that clear on whether she marries.

Robin could be marrying someone we have not met yet. The only thing we really know for sure is that Robin does not marry Ted since she is always referred to as Aunt Robin to the kids. I guess we will find out next season.

That trip from Barney's room to the brides was continuous. Ted is even wearing the same tux and flower. The cahnce that she is marrying someone else (and that is not Ted) seems pretty remote. The real questiosn are what happens with Quinn and who the heck is the mother.

The mother is the roommate of the gal that Ted dated (Cindy?) that one time. We saw her ankle...

It also could be a double wedding?

Last edited:
I agree on the roommate thing but we still don't know who she is. There was aone episode that implied her nae is Tracy but some dispute even that. As for the double wedding be real.

I think Barney and Robin are getting married, just my opinion.

Good possibility that Robin and Barney are getting married. But, who knows, they love to lead us on in the show, then have another completely different outcome.

mike123abc said:
Good possibility that Robin and Barney are getting married. But, who knows, they love to lead us on in the show, then have another completely different outcome.

But didnt Barney's stripper girlfriend (cant remember her name) say yes when Barney proposed via the magic trick?

But didnt Barney's stripper girlfriend (cant remember her name) say yes when Barney proposed via the magic trick?

Yes but the wedding is sometime in the future. the next season will be about how that switch gets made----and hopefully we will finally meet this mother. those kids are bound to be pretty sick of Dad's story by now.

BTW the actress palaying Quinn is scheduled to be in another show this fall so I would guess that her appearances on HIMYM will be minimal.

Sorry I did not see teachsac's post. Listen to him. He won a prize for his ability to predict the future just recently.

Last edited:

Disney XD To Show ‘Doctor Who’ Seasons Featuring David Tennant

Boomtowners on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)