How I Met Your Mother

Sure looks like they will put the wedding off until next season. Could all of season 9 take place in 48 hours of show time?

Looks like a good ride, and I am looking forward to it.

Season 8 Finale

Monday, May 13, 2013

"Something New": As the gang gets ready for Robin and Barney's wedding, Ted invites Lily to see the house he has finished fixing up; an obnoxious couple ruins Barney and Robin's night of relaxation; Marshall takes the baby to Minnesota for a family visit.

S~

I 'll be glad when Ted finally meets and marries the mother and the show ends. It's kind of sad being the only one not paired up in the group.

Since they left the season 24 hours before the wedding, I can see the entire season taking place in 24 hours. They meet in the finale (wedding). End of show.

S~

So this will be the final season? That kind of sucks. I thought we would get some time with the mother.

Since they left the season 24 hours before the wedding, I can see the entire season taking place in 24 hours. They meet in the finale (wedding). End of show.

S~

That's exactly what the interviews with the producers are saying. Season 9 takes place entirely over the three days of the wedding weekend. Everybody else gets to meet the Mom first, and Ted doesn't get to meet her until the final show. How I MET Your Mother, and all.

http://screenrant.com/how-i-met-your-mother-season-9-wedding-details/
http://www.christianpost.com/news/h...ife-at-robin-and-barneys-wedding-video-96739/

Next Episode: Season 9, Episodes 1 and 2

Monday, September 23, 2013

"The Locket": Robin and Barney make a startling discovery; something on the Internet alters Marshall's journey; Lily talks to Ted about Robin.

"Coming Back": Robin wonders how Barney will react when James reveals that he is getting divorced; Marshall tries to get to New York in time for the wedding.

S~

That's exactly what the interviews with the producers are saying. Season 9 takes place entirely over the three days of the wedding weekend. Everybody else gets to meet the Mom first, and Ted doesn't get to meet her until the final show. How I MET Your Mother, and all.

http://screenrant.com/how-i-met-your-mother-season-9-wedding-details/
http://www.christianpost.com/news/h...ife-at-robin-and-barneys-wedding-video-96739/

I keep seeing quotes from other cast members saying that Radnor and the mother havea gret on screen chemistry. That would be hard to gauge if they do not meet till the last episode.

But that shows you what this country has come to. Even the gossip magazines cannot agree.

I keep seeing quotes from other cast members saying that Radnor and the mother havea gret on screen chemistry. That would be hard to gauge if they do not meet till the last episode.

But that shows you what this country has come to. Even the gossip magazines cannot agree.

Not quite that simple. They also say the season is full of flash backs and flash forwards. Ted and Mom would definitely interact during those flash forward sequences.

The whole series has jumped in time. I would like to get a chance to meet this mother befoe they sign off. It that happens with a lot of flash forward moments or is set on that one weekend I do not care. Just so long as it happens. Seeing no interaction between them until the last scene would have disappointed me.

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 3

Monday, September 30, 2013

"Last Time in New York": Lily becomes frustrated that she is the only one who knows about Ted's plans; Barney and Robin try to spend time together before their relatives arrive for the wedding.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 4

Monday, October 7, 2013

"The Broken Code": After learning that Ted still has feelings for Robin, Barney tries to work through his anger; Lily comes to a realization.

S~

Next Episode: Season 9, Episode 5

Monday, October 14, 2013

"The Poker Game": Lily helps Barney when he must pick a side in a fight between his mother and Robin; Marshall and Ted get into an argument over wedding gifts and thank-you notes.

S~

Disney XD To Show ‘Doctor Who’ Seasons Featuring David Tennant

Boomtowners on Smithsonian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)