How Long to Deactivate a Receiver? (1 Viewer)

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Thanks to my roommate changing his mind on paying for a receiver and half my Voom program fee, :mad: I called and deactivated one of my receivers last night. :( I remember reading on this forum about the pay per view fight and how it took several hours for the channel to go away, so I left the receiver on Monsters HD and have not turned it off yet and I still have programming. :D I figured I'd leave it powered on and not touch it to see how long it takes to get disconnected.

The CSR told me last night at about 8 PM that it was taken care of. Anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks.

The Stone Man

Centennial, Colorado
Supporting Founder
Feb 15, 2004
Centennial, Colorado
Whatever you do.....don't ask DemonLourde. He'll tell you it can never be turned off, and then call you some nasty names. I can't believe you don't have your PJ back yet. What's up with that?

squicken

Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2004
I can't believe you're leaving, DarrellP. As long as they stop billing you, which should be immediately, who cares if they never deactivate. I guess you couldn't resist the siren song of HDNet and its various spring break related programming :)

DarrellP

Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I'm not leaving, I just deactivated one receiver, I still have one in my HT for my projector, I just deactivated the one that my roommate no longer wished to pay for.

Stoneman, I have my pj sitting next to me as I type! It just arrived at my work via Fed-Ex, woohoo!!

squicken

Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2004
DarrellP said:
I'm not leaving, I just deactivated one receiver, I still have one in my HT for my projector, I just deactivated the one that my roommate no longer wished to pay for.

Stoneman, I have my pj sitting next to me as I type! It just arrived at my work via Fed-Ex, woohoo!!
Glad to hear you're not leaving, and curse your evil roomate :dev

DarrellP

Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Stoneman, I finally gave my Sales Rep a call and asked him if he could help out and sure enough he pulled through. 1 business day after emailing him for help, I got a response back that my projector would ship the next business day. Boxlight was telling me it would be about 2 more weeks and I was getting very frustrated not having my 'Baby'. It's a drag having to watch TV on a 13" Commodore monitor, that's what I use as my "PIP" screen for monitoring my different sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)