How Long to Deactivate a Receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Thanks to my roommate changing his mind on paying for a receiver and half my Voom program fee, :mad: I called and deactivated one of my receivers last night. :( I remember reading on this forum about the pay per view fight and how it took several hours for the channel to go away, so I left the receiver on Monsters HD and have not turned it off yet and I still have programming. :D I figured I'd leave it powered on and not touch it to see how long it takes to get disconnected.

The CSR told me last night at about 8 PM that it was taken care of. Anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks.

Whatever you do.....don't ask DemonLourde. He'll tell you it can never be turned off, and then call you some nasty names. I can't believe you don't have your PJ back yet. What's up with that?

I can't believe you're leaving, DarrellP. As long as they stop billing you, which should be immediately, who cares if they never deactivate. I guess you couldn't resist the siren song of HDNet and its various spring break related programming :)

I'm not leaving, I just deactivated one receiver, I still have one in my HT for my projector, I just deactivated the one that my roommate no longer wished to pay for.

Stoneman, I have my pj sitting next to me as I type! It just arrived at my work via Fed-Ex, woohoo!!

DarrellP said:
I'm not leaving, I just deactivated one receiver, I still have one in my HT for my projector, I just deactivated the one that my roommate no longer wished to pay for.

Stoneman, I have my pj sitting next to me as I type! It just arrived at my work via Fed-Ex, woohoo!!
Glad to hear you're not leaving, and curse your evil roomate :dev

Stoneman, I finally gave my Sales Rep a call and asked him if he could help out and sure enough he pulled through. 1 business day after emailing him for help, I got a response back that my projector would ship the next business day. Boxlight was telling me it would be about 2 more weeks and I was getting very frustrated not having my 'Baby'. It's a drag having to watch TV on a 13" Commodore monitor, that's what I use as my "PIP" screen for monitoring my different sources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts