How long to wait for reply from ceo@dishnetwork.com?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i get so tired of the dish idiots talking STOCK PRICE to try to prove that ergens garbage is somehow WORTH MORE than DIRECTV. go to stockwatch.com and look at the SHARES OUTSTANDING , directv group has 3 times the shares ,,,,,so divide DTV s shares by .333 and whose stock is worth more????

Back when I was with Dish, I had good success getting a response from Charlie using charlie.ergen@echostar.com . Every other dish employee's address uses this nomenclature so I just guessed and got a response that sure seemed to fit Charlie's style and a follow up from one of his assistants that solved my problem. Now, for all I know, Charlie might have 10 different adresses and they all go to one big mailbox pool before he sees any of them, but it worked for me.

caesar gdi said:
really?? I sent an email in on a Sat and they called me about 20 minutes later and resolved my issue.
yes in fact i went back in forth with them one night first response was with in 20 min

Hi again,
I just moved to Texas and put my account on "DishPause" before moving. TimeWarnerCable has an ok deal here for Satellite subscribers... $40+tax/month for 1 year for 1 HDTV PVR settop box that gets all non-premium channels and HDTV channels and service to a 2nd tv (but no settop box for the 2nd tv), and Showtime (incl. HDTV) free for 6 months. they just want a copy of a satellite bill that's less than 90 days old.

I emailed Dish to see if they would be interested in matching this offer, and received a call within a few hours from a nice lady in Denver (ie-with Dish).

Unfortunately, she didn't seem to up on Dish's promotion (I'm assuming she wasn't intentionally lying). She said Dish is offering the HDTV package free for 6 months only to new subscribers who purchase one of the the Dish "HDTV Bundle's" (Dish HDTV and Dish HDTV receiver). She said she could offer me the HDTV package (TNT HD, ESPN HD, etc) for free for 6 months. That appeared to be the best she was willing to do.

I've got a 7200 and a 921...can take the 921 back to CostCo...just trying to decide if I want to get Dish installed or go with cable.

sf_user said:
Hi again,
I just moved to Texas and put my account on "DishPause" before moving. TimeWarnerCable has an ok deal here for Satellite subscribers... $40+tax/month for 1 year for 1 HDTV PVR settop box that gets all non-premium channels and HDTV channels and service to a 2nd tv (but no settop box for the 2nd tv), and Showtime (incl. HDTV) free for 6 months. they just want a copy of a satellite bill that's less than 90 days old.
Wow, that actually sounds like a really good deal! I live in TX, so maybe if I get fed up with Dish's crap I'll check that out...

I did get E-mail & phone responses from my letter to ceo@echostar.com. The gentleman I talked with understood my situation perfectly and did agree to wave all downgrade & cancellation fees when I moved to cable. My sole reason for this was Comcast Sportsnet Chicago & E* failing to add this channel immediately, besdies the fact that they have no plans to add the HD version. I have now gotten Comcast activated & will E-mail my E* contact today to downgrade my service. I am only keeping the HD package, my distant nets that I am grandfathered for, the $5 fee for no AT package, and the $5 fee for a 2nd receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts