How many 4dtv subs are there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf454

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
Georgia, US
How many c-band subs are there now? I would think it has picked up a bit since June/July with advent of n3. I googled but didnt find any info. One site quit publishing the numbers back in 07.

I would think that the number of new 4DTV subscribers that were 'caused' by the Dish and Bell card swaps would be minimal. Most people likely either got a subscription to Dish, Bell or DirecTV in order to re-use their old pizza-pan reflectors.

40000 at say average sub $25 is a nice chunk of change ($1,000,000 a month) less whatever overhead both providers have. I have also seen that Superstar is still listed as a provider (NPS, Satellite Receivers, Ltd, and Superstar all listed) , but I doubt they have many subs, they only offer a few c3 and c4 channels and movie channels. I remember when Superstar took over my sub years ago, every month with bill they tried desperately tried to get me to switch to dishnet. "Get back the channels you are losing," etc... Never did, finally got tired of them though and switched them off. What a lousy company.

I wish I had my 905 still so I could sub to a few channels. It blew up (literally...took a voltage surge and fried)

I wish I had my 905 still so I could sub to a few channels. It blew up (literally...took a voltage surge and fried)

I didn't know your 905 blew up Ice. :( If you like whats on W5 you could get a 410 next to nothing and have SRL authorize it. Although the 4DTV is more versatile.

yeah it died a month or so ago. Plugged it in and it worked...then all of a sudden **poof** and wont power up

Checked all fuses and nothing. Only paid like 50 bucks for it so no reason to fix...had it for X4 and then OETA

W5 won't program

W5 Shows in the list of satellites but it will not let me program it in.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts