How many H25s can an HR34 support

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
I've found some conflicting information on the Interwebs - what's the maximum number of H25s you can connect to an HR34?

And when you watch a satellite channel on the H25, it's getting its signal from the satellite, and not using up a tuner on the HR34, correct?

I've found some conflicting information on the Interwebs - what's the maximum number of H25s you can connect to an HR34?
I dont think there is one. The H25 is a receiver and doesnt utilize any tuners from the HR34 unless using the MRV

And when you watch a satellite channel on the H25, it's getting its signal from the satellite, and not using up a tuner on the HR34, correct?
correct-a-mundo

You can connect up to three rvu's with the HR34. They can be H25s or rvu compliant televisions.

I just made the switch to DirectTV from Dish, and got the HR34, 3 x H25 and another HR24 DVR. I can't watch programs recorded on the HR34 from the H25s but I can watch the programs on the HR24. The H25s see the playlist and I can schedule recording, but when they try to play, the video and audio start and stop like it is buffering. I don't know if my situation is special. Still trying to troubleshoot while I have to wait till Friday for the tech to come back out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)