How many H25s can an HR34 support

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JEFFinINDY

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
I've found some conflicting information on the Interwebs - what's the maximum number of H25s you can connect to an HR34?

And when you watch a satellite channel on the H25, it's getting its signal from the satellite, and not using up a tuner on the HR34, correct?

I've found some conflicting information on the Interwebs - what's the maximum number of H25s you can connect to an HR34?
I dont think there is one. The H25 is a receiver and doesnt utilize any tuners from the HR34 unless using the MRV

And when you watch a satellite channel on the H25, it's getting its signal from the satellite, and not using up a tuner on the HR34, correct?
correct-a-mundo

You can connect up to three rvu's with the HR34. They can be H25s or rvu compliant televisions.

I just made the switch to DirectTV from Dish, and got the HR34, 3 x H25 and another HR24 DVR. I can't watch programs recorded on the HR34 from the H25s but I can watch the programs on the HR24. The H25s see the playlist and I can schedule recording, but when they try to play, the video and audio start and stop like it is buffering. I don't know if my situation is special. Still trying to troubleshoot while I have to wait till Friday for the tech to come back out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)