how much is your genie(hr34) costing you?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
$49 for HR-34 and 2 Clients....

Just called and said "Dish is giving me an amazing offer for "The HOPPA" but I have been with you guys forever and don't want to leave, what kind of deal can you give me on The Genie"

I too upgrade every two years. I received the HR34, new swm dish connection kit etc for free. Retention was great...Never talk with the CR reps as they can not make the same agreements. I'm very happy with all the credits they gave on top of all the equipment.

Was offered the same deal ($49) and politely asked the CSR if they could do anything about that remaining $49. His supervisor credited it off my account. Then there was a $49 Professional Installation fee. I explained I was laid off in March of 2011 and would appreciate anything they could do to alleviate any of that fee. He got me into a promo that discounts my bill by $10 a month for 2 years. :) So.... my Genie cost me nothing and I made about $190 once all is said and done

FABULOUS customer service from DirecTV. Seriously.

Do you need Professional Installation if you already have receivers?

usually yes.

They had to do a "pro install" for mine. The installer showed up and I already had the R22 unhooked from the spot where the HR34 went. The tech hooked up the cable, HDMI and ethernet and was done. Took longer to get the software updated then he was here

How much left of contract ? Email president office, I DoD that before calling n they called me next day lol I was expecting to have issues

Sent from my HTC Rezound 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Tried that even. Got a phone call the same day from a woman that explained to me that I already received my new equipment when I joined 2 years ago and that this was only for new members signing up. I explained that my contract was up and that I was thinking of going over to Dish. She said she would hate to lose my business but she could do nothing. Her best offer to me was an HR24 for free, or buy the HR34 for $299. She would waive the install fee, and give me $10 per month for a year - I said no thanks.

For some reason, whenever I call and ask, I'm getting the same story, and no offers to me even though my contract is up with them.

I really don't want to go over to Dish, so I'm considering having my wife sign up as a new customer with Directv and play that game !!

Tried that even. Got a phone call the same day from a woman that explained to me that I already received my new equipment when I joined 2 years ago and that this was only for new members signing up. I explained that my contract was up and that I was thinking of going over to Dish. She said she would hate to lose my business but she could do nothing. Her best offer to me was an HR24 for free, or buy the HR34 for $299. She would waive the install fee, and give me $10 per month for a year - I said no thanks.

For some reason, whenever I call and ask, I'm getting the same story, and no offers to me even though my contract is up with them.

I really don't want to go over to Dish, so I'm considering having my wife sign up as a new customer with Directv and play that game !!

You could always cancel your service and get no contract cable for a month and see if DirecTV calls you with an offer. You owe them nothing if your contract is up, and if you actually cancel then they might try to lure you back. Your other ideas should work though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)