How much on my bill for 1 day sports pack

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Left Field Fan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
I did a search and can not find it. If I want to watch a FSN football game on Saturday, how much?

i THINK ... if you keep it one day - you will be charged one day's worth of service (43 cents?) ... plus a $10 downgrade fee ... if you keep it for a full month - you will be charged one months worth of service (12.99?) and no downgrade fee ...

this is how i understand it ...

you are right

I did it last on espnu it was part of the sport pack. $12.99 for one month. You must call back in 30 days to cancel (you must CALL) to cancel .

People used to do this with HBO, Showtime, Playboy, etc., all the time. They would only have to pay for a day's worth of the channel. Finally, D* got wise and started charging a downgrade fee.

I did a search and can not find it. If I want to watch a FSN football game on Saturday, how much?

Before you sign up, make sure the football game you want to watch isn't blacked out. A lot of college games are blacked out unless you are watching the FSN station that is your "local" RSN.

thanks for the advise everyone, I will just watch the game on tape delay after my Diamondbacks find another way to lose a game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)