How much on my bill for 1 day sports pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Left Field Fan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
I did a search and can not find it. If I want to watch a FSN football game on Saturday, how much?

i THINK ... if you keep it one day - you will be charged one day's worth of service (43 cents?) ... plus a $10 downgrade fee ... if you keep it for a full month - you will be charged one months worth of service (12.99?) and no downgrade fee ...

this is how i understand it ...

you are right

I did it last on espnu it was part of the sport pack. $12.99 for one month. You must call back in 30 days to cancel (you must CALL) to cancel .

People used to do this with HBO, Showtime, Playboy, etc., all the time. They would only have to pay for a day's worth of the channel. Finally, D* got wise and started charging a downgrade fee.

I did a search and can not find it. If I want to watch a FSN football game on Saturday, how much?

Before you sign up, make sure the football game you want to watch isn't blacked out. A lot of college games are blacked out unless you are watching the FSN station that is your "local" RSN.

thanks for the advise everyone, I will just watch the game on tape delay after my Diamondbacks find another way to lose a game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)