how much will Voom pay for ota antenna upgrades?

elocs

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 9, 2004
La Crosse, WI
I have an antenna upgrade scheduled for Tuesday morning.
While discussing on the phone with the installer about if the SquareShooter they are bringing out is not good enough it was brought up by the installer if Voom would pay for a better antenna if that one did not work. I read about people being upgraded to antennas that will pull in stations from 60 miles away and so I wonder if Voom is paying for these better antennas. Is there a set dollar amount for how much Voom will spend to provide you with an antenna that will at least pull in the stations that they have mapped for your zipcode? My biggest problem is stations in opposite directions, but also my mapped NBC station is 58 miles away and probably won't be pulled in by any ordinary antenna. The only thing that keeps me from pulling the plug on cable altogether is getting that NBC station.

So does this all come down to which Voom csr you speak with and how sympathetic to your situation they may be?
Should I expect to at least get the stations that Voom has mapped for me? I am very happy with everything else so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)