How to Beta Test a Konami game?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Shredder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Hey guys,

I run a pretty decent sized Ninja Turtle related website. While I didn't care much for Konami's first two entries in the new Turtle series of games, I GREATLY enjoyed Mutant Nightmare for the DS. Been playing it for a month and still havn't gotten tired of it.

I'd LOVE to beta test #4, and get some news and reviews on it for my website.

It's a long shot, but anyone have any Konami contact numbers I can use? I didn't find anything that would lead anywhere on their website..

Thanks!

I detest anyone who gets paid to beta-test games. I can't tell you how many bug-filled games I've played lately where I'll watch the credits just to see if they hired anyone to test it, and then curse all the names under quality control titles...It's a joke, nobody tests these games for glitches and bugs anymore, they let the consumer do that.

I'd gladly offer my tips on what I find fun about the game and what I didn't. I don't care if I get payed or not. I just want to play it early and offer my reviews :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)