How to find local dealer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
I want to sign up for DirecTv but I only want it if I can get HR24 and H24 receivers. One of the suggestions I read in an older thread was to visit a local dealer and signup with them and make sure they have the receivers. Well, how do I find a local dealer? Been trying to google this and haven't found any. I am in College Station, Tx if anybody can help me out.

I want to sign up for DirecTv but I only want it if I can get HR24 and H24 receivers. One of the suggestions I read in an older thread was to visit a local dealer and signup with them and make sure they have the receivers. Well, how do I find a local dealer? Been trying to google this and haven't found any. I am in College Station, Tx if anybody can help me out.

Look in your yellow pages.
Another thing you can do is Call D* and ask them who does the installs for your area and call them and ask them what they have been installing .....

When the guy came out to my place he said, not to worry as that is all they have been installing for awhile now.
So it depends on what they have in thier warehouse, but they will let you know if you ask . The installation company that is.

The local guys will usually be set up at County fairs also. It's worth the time looking around to find someone local.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)