How to get a hold of Customer Retention for new Subscriber

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I never thought I was better than anyone else. This was an experiment, plain and simple. I recognize D* as having superior product, in my eyes. I have also done copious amounts of research on the subject of D versus E. Most of this research came from this forum. In the course of that research I came across a few threads of fellow members claiming amazing deals were to be had with a little perserverance and patience.
I decided, that I would attempt such a tactic to gain a superior deal. I had done my research and I believe that knowledge is power. I had nothing to loose and everything to gain. In the end the quest was a bit of a setback. I still realize that D* is still a superior product despite my missgivings that I posted on Saturday. It was purely an emotional reaction and without much merit.

I am and will be a loyal customer. That does not mean I will not attempt in the future to see what offers are out there. I will continue to do my reasearch and wield my knowledge for my and my loved one's own good.
Thank you.:)

Good for you! Keep looking to get the very best deal you can! I think some of the posters on this forum are so gung-ho for either E* or D* that they miss out on some savings they could have.

I really want a HDDVR. I have been a subscriber for over a year now and have HD, ST and 2 HD receivers. Anybody have any advice on how I can get a free DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)