How to get an additional $240 off as a new DirecTV customer

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The only one giving misleading info is you! If you just paid $198 for 2 DVR's ,and then your going to tell all these smart people that 2 months later you called D* and they gave you 2 more Free HD DVR's , at your request . Thats Bull S@#$!

Look if you have anything constructive to post here you are welcome, but if you come into my thread again and attack me without any basis, I am going to register a formal complaint with the mods, your choice not mine.

Look if you have anything constructive to post here you are welcome, but if you come into my thread again and attack me without any basis, I am going to register a formal complaint with the mods, your choice not mine.
Go ahead. I told the truth, You didn't and got caught! Your AAA plan is a good deal. And it has served people well. But when you start bragging about all the Free HD DVRs in one thread that you claim you got from D* and $1000 dollar credits, and then come over hear and then say something completely Different. Thats misleading. Instead of trying to fight so bad in the war Zone maybe you could pay attention to what you post ,so this nonsence can be avoided.!

Go ahead. I told the truth, You didn't and got caught! Your AAA plan is a good deal. And it has served people well. But when you start bragging about all the Free HD DVRs in one thread that you claim you got from D* and $1000 dollar credits, and then come over hear and then say something completely Different. Thats misleading. Instead of trying to fight so bad in the war Zone maybe you could pay attention to what you post ,so this nonsence can be avoided.!

I never told any new subs here they could get free HDDVR's, you came in here trying to attack me by saying I said over at the other forum I got free HDDVR's except you forgot I was trying to help you to explain to you, as an existing sub like you and me, there is a way to get free HDDVR's not easy but can be done, you asked there I tried to help you, I even posted in length to explain to you how you might have a better success getting free HDDVR as an existing sub. Is this how you return a good faith help?

I don't tell anyone who read this thread they can get free HDDVR because as new subs they can not. No one has so far been misled, if so they would have already complained.

So one more time go somewhere else to pound sand.

I got free HDDVR's except you forgot I was trying to help you to explain to you, as an existing sub like you and me, there is a way to get free HDDVR's not easy but can be done, you asked there I tried to help you, I even posted in length to explain to you how you might have a better success getting free HDDVR as an existing sub. Is this how you return a good faith help?.
Yea well its hard to listen to a subscriber of 3 months when I've been with D* for 5 years. I've had gotton more equipment from D* over the last 5 years to know enough about the way things work with D*. If we were talking about E* then I would give you great thanks. Bottom line for an excisting customer AAA gives you 2 payments of $50 ! well it cost $55 to get AAA. Thanks for the advice.

Guys, cool it now! Any disputes with members needs to be done via PMs. Do not clutter this thread or any other thread for that matter with your arguing.

Guys, cool it now! Any disputes with members needs to be done via PMs. Do not clutter this thread or any other thread for that matter with your arguing.
I'm finished. Sorry !:) Because for a new customer this AAA is a good deal. And I encurage anyone to take atvantage of what they can. Good luck!

Just as a point to correct something earlier, the AAA offer of $50 off for existing customers in month 1 & 13 has ended.

The AAA discount is only good for $10 off for 24 months for new customers.

Just as a point to correct something earlier, the AAA offer of $50 off for existing customers in month 1 & 13 has ended.

The AAA discount is only good for $10 off for 24 months for new customers.

The 2x$50 AAA deal for existing subs at one time ended on around 2/22, then two weeks later started again, but only in selected states. What is going on now I have lost track.

The 24x$10 AAA deal for the new subs will last till the end of 2008.

Has anyone would signed up a couple months ago received the $50 visa gift card for signing up for Autopay yet?

Has anyone would signed up a couple months ago received the $50 visa gift card for signing up for Autopay yet?

Wait at least 60 days then call them, the CSR will have to "escalate" the request for you. The only way I know SO FAR how you can ensure you get this.

DirecTV Visa

New promo - if you sign up for the DirecTV visa card - and use it to pay your bill, you will get $5 off your bill for 12 months - and receive 1000 points.

just switched from E* to D*

thanks for the help.here is my deal.
PLUS HD DVR P000006364000000001
Free

HD Access_Tier 1 P000006376000000001
Free

DIRECTV 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish
Free

DIRECTV HD DVR (Expanded HD Prog. Capable)
Free

DIRECTV HD DVR (Expanded HD Prog. Capable)
$99.00

Standard Professional Install
Free

DVR Service
Free

$0 Delivery & Handling
Free

1 Year Free Showtime
Free

Savings Certificate Booklet
Free

STARZ!
Free

SHOWTIME
Free

B6291/020
Free

Standard IRD
Free

New promo - if you sign up for the DirecTV visa card - and use it to pay your bill, you will get $5 off your bill for 12 months - and receive 1000 points.

I though why not, can always cancel more credit cards next year.

Signed up and the discount showed the next day in my recentbilling activity:

RCREDIT-12 ($5.00)

could you post a link to the page for this deal?

GET $60 OFF YOUR DIRECTV BILL

Get $5 off your DIRECTV bill for 12 months with the DIRECTV Rewards™ Visa® Card. Plus, get 1,000 bonus points when you enroll in Auto Bill Pay. Every dollar you spend with the card earns you points toward DIRECTV® programming and more.

DIRECTV Rewards™ Visa® Card offer ends 9/30/08. Account must be approved and have first use by 9/23/08. Requires credit card approval and use of the card. To be eligible for this offer you must receive your DIRECTV service bill from DIRECTV. $5/mo. bill credit for 12 consecutive months. Account must remain in good standing or bill credits will cease.

You will earn 1,000 bonus points if you are approved for the credit card and enroll in recurring payment for your DIRECTV service charges at the time of application. To be eligible for this offer you must receive your DIRECTV service bill from DIRECTV. These bonus points will appear on the first statement after an initial purchase or balance transfer is made. You can view your bonus points in the rewards summary section on your first paper statement or by logging in to your account online. You should continue to pay your DIRECTV bill until you receive your card and recurring billing is set-up.

The DIRECTV Rewards Visa Card is offered by Barclays Bank Delaware. Visa is a registered trade mark of Visa U.S.A. Incorporated, used pursuant to a license. Its use is subject to the terms of your Cardmember Agreement. © 2008 DIRECTV, Inc., DIRECTV Rewards and the DIRECTV Rewards logo are trademarks of DIRECTV, Inc. Restrictions apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.

-----

The confusing part is that the email for the offer is customer specific, and the credit card web site does not indicate the $5 off for 12 monhts offer. It may only apply to people that receive the email.

At this point I'd wait to see if anyone without the email gets it before recomending people apply without it.

OK, just signed up - here's what I got:

$240 off AAA
$50 Referral
$18 off 1 year
$99 HDDVR
Free SDDVR
Free SHO/Stars 3mos + Free SHO 12 mos
Free S&H

Ask for $300 coupon book after install.

Thanks, guys!

OK, just signed up - here's what I got:

$240 off AAA
$50 Referral
$18 off 1 year
$99 HDDVR
Free SDDVR
Free SHO/Stars 3mos + Free SHO 12 mos
Free S&H

Ask for $300 coupon book after install.

Thanks, guys!

don't forget to sign up for the "go green" promo ... paperless billing and auto credit/debit card - that'll save you an extra $20. You should be able to find the details on the website.

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts