How to get installation date moved up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fuzzynet

Original poster
Oct 6, 2007
I just ordered DirecTV today, leaving cable and now have to wait 2 weeks. Can I call up every day and ask if a earlier spot opens up or should I just use the re-schedule installation on the web site? Does anyone have any advice or know the best way to do this? Thanks.

Many people have reported good luck finding earlied dates to reschedule via the web site so I'd go that way.

DITTO the above; create a user acct at DirecTV and login. Look for the pending orders (I think) area and select the calendar to see if there are any open dates.

I just ordered DirecTV today, leaving cable and now have to wait 2 weeks. Can I call up every day and ask if a earlier spot opens up or should I just use the re-schedule installation on the web site? Does anyone have any advice or know the best way to do this? Thanks.

Don't know who your installer is, mine was Ironwood. I googled them and found a national 800 number. When I called they were very nice and called the local office to get me a better install date. They even guessed that was why I called so they must get requests frequently.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts