How to get the 522 activated

Elwood56

Original poster
Jan 3, 2005
How do I get a 522 activated, and other than calling E* can I tell if a receiver is on the up and up. I would appreciate any and all help thank you

First thing: do a search on this site for info. Everything you need to know is in these forums. :)

I was going to recommend searching, but figured I would just add this:

Well, I got a 522 off ebay (they have to never activated, brand new, never leased etc) units. No front line CSR would help me check the R and S numbers so I had to go on faith as by the time I would of got a response from CEO the auction would of ended. Basically, make sure it's a reputable seller on ebay and then email the CEO address the info. They still won't do it for everyone, but from what I have read and seen is that if you are paying about $80+ a month, they activate it, people with lesser subscription rates have a harder time.

I am not saying this is the fact, just what I have seen. It took about 2 days to get my 522 activated after my 1st email to CEO address.

Thanks for the info, I just sent the ceo e-mail, I guess I'll see what happens from there. Again thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)