how to install a whole home dvr service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
I so confused about the whole home dvr service,do i need a decabb1mr0-01 or just configure the hd dvr with other hd.

thanks guys

hi
well im using hr24,h24 and 2 standard boxes with swim sytem and 8 way swim splitter.
thanks

In that case all you have to do is call in and subscribe to the service. I believe it is 3 dollars a month for whole home. Then you just have to go into your system and enable it.
Menu
Parental favs and setup
system setup
Whole home
etc....

It will only work on your HD STB as it isnt available on the standard def boxes.

if your swm 8 way has a green labe you almost done all unused ports on splitter shout have a metal cap over them. on your two sd boxes you should have a filter on each one (also can be placed at the splitter depending on tech )

direct_band-stop-filter-bsfr0-01__87617_zoom.jpg

If all is set ( Green label filter show above, green label splitter , green label power supply/ if conectted to any hd box ) then all you will need to do is call like others have told you.

If you have High speed internet (Cable/Fiber) installer might have installed the deca device to give you the abitliy to watch VOD and HBO GO on your STB

Status
Please reply by conversation.