How to order simple Non-DVR service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
I looked on the Direct sight and the only way I saw to order service was a bunch of all included packages with dvrs and 4 tvs. My Dad died recently and I am trying to help my step mother trim some fat on bills. Dad had been paying $116 a month for non-dvr service on 3 tvs. All she wants is lowest or next to lowest tv package in HD on 2tv's, No DVR, sports packages, or movie channels. Is this not something she should be able to get for about $60-70 and I don't mean introductory price I mean regular price.

I looked on the Direct sight and the only way I saw to order service was a bunch of all included packages with dvrs and 4 tvs. My Dad died recently and I am trying to help my step mother trim some fat on bills. Dad had been paying $116 a month for non-dvr service on 3 tvs. All she wants is lowest or next to lowest tv package in HD on 2tv's, No DVR, sports packages, or movie channels. Is this not something she should be able to get for about $60-70 and I don't mean introductory price I mean regular price.
You already have service there .... so all you really need to do is call and tell them what cheaper package you want.
Do you already have a Non DVR HD recvr ?
That would be a H24, or if you want, a newer H44.
I would call them and have them look at what you currently have and adjust from there...
Keep in mind, if you get a recvr other than what you currently have, there will be a commitment involved. Could be 24 month or a 12 month depends on what you end up with.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)