Howdy from Team Summit

Don't worry, in Texas the good people also carry guns. Its not like everywhere else in the US where only the bad people carry them.

BTW: If you get a chance in Dallas and find yourself out by the airport, I highly recommend a restaurant called Bone-Daddys. Its a BBQ place where the waitresses put Hooters to shame. And I'm not kidding.

FYI - The governer is proposing that if you have a proper gun license you should be allowed to carry it anywhere, schools, church, bars, etc. What a change from back in Illinois where they'd like to get rid of all of them.

Don't worry, in Texas the good people also carry guns. Its not like everywhere else in the US where only the bad people carry them.

BTW: If you get a chance in Dallas and find yourself out by the airport, I highly recommend a restaurant called Bone-Daddys. Its a BBQ place where the waitresses put Hooters to shame. And I'm not kidding.

LER and I ate a Bone-Daddy's when he was up in Dallas a couple of months ago.

Like here in Vermont....the good guys carry. I carry myself...Glock .40S&W. It's my American Express Card...."Never Leave Home w/o It!"

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm BBQ:hungry: .......with boobies to boot!

Don't kid yourself on this....

I prefer the other places where their buffet and entertainment puts Bone-Daddys to shame ;)

I don't remember if Silver City had the buffet but I still had many nights of fun!

> Their signal integrity guys aren't going to release any info like this...

That's a no then.

Actually, DN probably needs to go off the air. Let's see, no Howard TV and no 6100 or 6101 Sirius channel. Who cares about baseball, getting Howard is more important. Come on, let's do something right for a change.

I mean really, all they do is duplicate the same lineup you can find on cable anyway.

Scott, I hope you have lots of fun after hours, 'cause it sounds like the show itself is going to be booooorrrrriiiinnnnggg. We haven't heard anything yet that we didn't already know. Maybe everyone at E* is actually keeping a secret, and they're going to drop something big in Scott's lap tomorrow!

Brad

Scott may not be going there as his wife is coming too! :eek:
Unless their wings are as good as Hooters!

They took 622, added bigger disk, claimed as ViP622-1,then change a name to ViP722.
Nothing else changed, same HW, same SW. What you can say about it after that ? ;)

They also said on a Tech Chat that the 722 would get a redesigned (through-hole) HDMI connector. That would mean the motherboard was spun. Additionally, there were rumours of a newer mpeg4 decoder/scaler.

PS: Through-Hole isn't too good for high speed signals. At those frequencies the pin protruding through leaves a stub which causes electrical reflections. I hope they did their signal integrity analysis betther then the mechanical analysis (the first time around).

Scott, I hope you have lots of fun after hours, 'cause it sounds like the show itself is going to be booooorrrrriiiinnnnggg. We haven't heard anything yet that we didn't already know. Maybe everyone at E* is actually keeping a secret, and they're going to drop something big in Scott's lap tomorrow!

Brad
Actually the show is VERY boring. I took some classes today but it was stuff I already knew (and I probably knew more about the subjects they were talking about) :)

I did go to some DishONLINE classes which were interesting, however I am still very disapointed with it, its still nothing more then a glorified movie download service.

I am looking forward to the kick off tonight, and then the opening of the Show Floor tommorow which is always the highlight for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts