Howdy from Team Summit

Plus I have also seen a 622 which has special software which can block out "bad words" on TV and it replaces them with nicer words. This is from TV Guardian.

I think I would really like this feature. I've never understood throwing out obscenities just to say them. There is way too much of that on TV.

Greeting from my seat at the Dish Network general assembly. This is the big show where all the big announcements are made.

I will be taking notes however I will not be doing a live recap. My notes will be posted after the Assembly and Al Gore speech.

However with that being said if something BIG is announced I will try using my pda and posting the news.

Thanks guys!

I'd pay extra for Howard TV, my wife keeps asking why we can't get it. Either Dish needs to figure a way to offer it or HowardTV needs to stream online, because I must stop that broken record.

Wasn't there some discussion that when DishOnline came about that Howard TV might be offered, along with something, can't remember what, that Scott was real interested in? Or maybe we were indulging in wishful thinking.

hmmmm, is that coming soon? ....

AGH! There's that WORD again! "Soon!"

Experience has taught us to get real depressed when we hear Dish use that word. 5xx NBR will be here "soon." Dish Online "soon." External USB storage "soon." Interactive Weather "soon." .........

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT Dish is going to launch two satellites in December and on these satellites they will launch a total MPEG 4 service.

MORE LATER

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT Dish is going to launch two satellites in December and on these satellites they will launch a total MPEG 4 service.

MORE LATER

WOW! This is great just another reason why folks should get on MPEG4 receivers so forth. Sounds like Dish has some big plans in the future. :)

I don't know if its KA as they said it will use a stadard 18 inch dish.

The joked that DirecTVs dishes keep getting bigger but there are getting smaller.

MORE LATER
Hmmm. I hope they're in the launch queue for someone already. One of those has to be Ceil-2 (IMHO). Wonder what the other one is?

So if they launch in December, we should expect them to be released for subscribers by middle of next year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)