Hr 20-700

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Anyone ever have recordings show up, then when you watch it starts playing then goes to the message do you want to keep or delete?

I have one box that keeps doing this to my recordings even though they are recorded to full length.

Sometimes the simple act of doing a system reboot will remove that bug. If that doesn't work, then maybe a call into D* tech support. But it has happened to some people but usually is fixable...and sometimes you even get to go back and watch the stuff that you couldn't before. :)

What you can also try is doing a RESET EVERYTHING via the menus. Doing so will wipe out all your settings and take the box back to like it was when you first got it, so you loose all recordings, series links, favorites, etc. Sometimes doing so will help fix problems like this, if it doesn't it's time to call DirecTV and get them to replace the box for you.

Yes, that has happened to me. Not recently. What did I do? Reboot, knock on wood, wait for the next release of the system software.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)