HR-21 DVR, can you change the skip forward to slip forward??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
New to Direct here. I was wondering if I can change the skip forward to slip forward. The remote is already set up for the slip backward. I read where software was coming out for it but not sure if it was already national.

I like the Direct system by the way. Not nearly as scary as many made it out to be. It will take some getting use to, but I look forward to what both Direct and Dish will be doing in the coming months and years.

It's a hidden option to change to a 30sec skip. Do a program search for keyword 30skip then ALL to change it. To go back do the same thing but use 30slip for the keyword search.

It's a hidden option to change to a 30sec skip. Do a program search for keyword 30skip then ALL to change it. To go back do the same thing but use 30slip for the keyword search.

Thanks Rad.:)

NP and welcome to D*. Don't forget to hook up that ethernet port so you can get Video on Demand and the Media Share function to access music/pictures/video from your PC.

NP and welcome to D*. Don't forget to hook up that ethernet port so you can get Video on Demand and the Media Share function to access music/pictures/video from your PC.

Oh Yea!!!

One of several reasons for me to add Direct. The scheduler they have also is grabber for me.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)