HR-21 error 15-937

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ipodbill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 30, 2005
missouri
My HR 21 has worked without issue for approx 2.5 years until sunday morning. It wouldnt turn on, acted like it had been updated. After unplugging the unit, it started the initialization process and finally errored out with the above error, apparently an HDD error. DTV is replacing, ive never heard or seen this error before. Google returned nothing. Has anyone had this error before?

There is no published list for those error codes that I know of, could even be a SMART code from the hard drive. Simply answer is the drive failed.

Yes, that list houses the two/three digit error codes that you can see on the screen in the operating system. This is a bootup failure code, 5 digits, as part of the POST. I've never seen a list of those codes. I had the same problem, dead drive, searched for quite a while to no avail. I think it just has to do with the drive SMART reporting.

Yes, that list houses the two/three digit error codes that you can see on the screen in the operating system. This is a bootup failure code, 5 digits, as part of the POST. I've never seen a list of those codes. I had the same problem, dead drive, searched for quite a while to no avail. I think it just has to do with the drive SMART reporting.

Jason, the 1st part of the list is the error codes that occur during the boot up process, "Starting with the 0x34c software release for the HR2x, several diagnostic / error codes were introduced that appear either after the "Welcome" & "Almost There" screens and/or under the "System Test" screen.". Yes, it doesn't include the last 3 digis of the code, just the first two which is the most important info.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)