HR 24 issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Hey guys,
Need some info.
I have an HR 24 along with an AM21 for OTA.
I an getting an error on my OTA channels ...something saying Tuner not found or Tuner Deleted...
I'm trying figure out whats going on ... I replaced the AM21 and still get the same error.
The antenna is pointed correctly and all worked fine up to a week or so ago.

Any ideas ?

More info ...
Today I get to looking in the menus and find Sat (but no Antenna) on the menu ...
The device is plugged in and power light does come on, but the HR24 doesn't show the Antenna set up portion ... I replaced the USB connection just in case it was causing the No Tuner error, but no change ...

I'm trying every thing I can think of before calling D* and replace the recvr ...

The recvr power light will occasionally flash, remote hasn't been touched ...

Any thought or ideas ?

Unlikley, but did you try the other USB port (front)? Sure sounds like something failed, and you've tried a different AM21. Only other thing would be a total reset in case it was a software failure somehow.

Unlikley, but did you try the other USB port (front)? Sure sounds like something failed, and you've tried a different AM21. Only other thing would be a total reset in case it was a software failure somehow.
NO, I haven't tried the front USB, but I will give that a try ... (it just seems odd that a different USB would make any difference because it's getting power to it.)

It has the most current software (which btw, is quite old, seeing they don't update it any longer) ...

Your talking a Total Reset as in wiping out everything and going to Factory ?

Your talking a Total Reset as in wiping out everything and going to Factory ?
Yeah, thinking it's worth a shot before calling to replace the receiver. Could try resetting the settings and not the recordings first. If it isn't hardware it's got to be the software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts