HR-44 question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
it really has no bearing on it at all. unless the tech shows up with both in his truck and is feeling nice.

it really has no bearing on it at all. unless the tech shows up with both in his truck and is feeling nice.
So your saying the Installer decides who gets what ?
Thats a crock of S&*T if thats the case.

So, the good looking gal gets the 44 today, sorry about the guy that really needs it because he knows how to use the features of it and the girl has no idea, she just wants TV to work.

I've talked to my friend who's a tech about this before. its all about inventory management really. like Claude said in another post, if they hold on to the receiver too long, they get charged for it. so its whatever is oldest. if that happens to be a 34, then you pulled the short straw, sorry. for what its worth, he hates using the 34's as well because apparently they fail a lot more.

So your saying the Installer decides who gets what ?
Thats a crock of S&*T if thats the case.

So, the good looking gal gets the 44 today, sorry about the guy that really needs it because he knows how to use the features of it and the girl has no idea, she just wants TV to work.
Absolutely. It has nothing to do with beauty vs brawn however. Age of inventory is a biggie and also when two are available, if the tech can use a BroadBand DECA most likely a 34 will be used as opposed to a 44 when wifi to the internet is must. Also friendline$$ of the customer plays a role as well.

D* will offer to upgrade you, potentially for free, with addl commitment, the retailor won't/can't .... that I know of.

How long till your allowed more than 1 genie on an account ?
I would like one in the house and one in the RV.

A sales person today Best buy/ Costco type told me that they been doing that regularly, I told her she was wrong.

D* will offer to upgrade you, potentially for free, with addl commitment, the retailor won't/can't .... that I know of.

How long till your allowed more than 1 genie on an account ?
I would like one in the house and one in the RV.

A sales person today Best buy/ Costco type told me that they been doing that regularly, I told her she was wrong.

The people at best buy and Costco are idiots.

Retailer could offer a free upgrade. You need to run the account in the system to see what they qualify for.

Dont ever believe on SmartCircle folks, they (the company) are a scam

i usually listen to what they tell somebody else. i have a horrible poker face and generally want to hurt them...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)