HR10-250 drops Channel 95 from favorites

Status
Please reply by conversation.

penguinmike87

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2006
We recently got the new software upgrade on the HR10-250, and it is a huge improvement. But there is one minor annoyance. We keep setting channel 95 as a favorite, but everyday it disappears and we have to re-add it. Anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution?

I am still stuck on the old software version (which is a story all of its own), but I have the same issue. I am constantly having to go in and re-add 95 to the favorite list. I was really hoping that the new software load would take care of that problem, but I guess not.

It happens with my LG3200a, just not with channel 95. I take out channels 227 and 228 and it keeps adding them back in!

and is there a solution?
Yes, but not on your end.:(

It is a temporary channel that D* uses for HD special events etc. When the event is over, D* "turns off" the channel. Your receiver notices the channel is "off" and drops it from your Favorites list.

When the next event comes along, D* "turns on" the channel, but the receiver does not know to re-add it.

D* could fix the issue by keep the channel "on" all the time, but they choose not to.

People who have TNT-HD in their favorites list have the same issue when D* shuts it off for NFLST.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)