HR10 Guide "Regular Schedule"?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

raymo721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
Since about a week before Christmas, my HR10-250 has been listing some of my local OTA channels as "Regular Schedule" no info available. My Primary network (Wash DC) is the one effected with the secondary (Balt MD) uneffected. The puzzle is that NBC is ok with FOX, ABC, and CBS the no shows. Now understand that I'm in the Balt MD DMA but I can recieve the DC OTA's better due to location. Gotta have my HD OTA! I've checked everything I can think of and reset my networks with no changes. WTH is going on? With the Premier of 24 ahead and the other primetime shows returning, my season passes won't work and I'll be forced to enter the recordings via time and channel and that sucks! Does the 6.3a problems have something to do with this? (awaiting 6.3b) or are the networks just not providing the info?? Any help is really appricated.---Ray

Since about a week before Christmas, my HR10-250 has been listing some of my local OTA channels as "Regular Schedule" no info available. My Primary network (Wash DC) is the one effected with the secondary (Balt MD) uneffected. The puzzle is that NBC is ok with FOX, ABC, and CBS the no shows. Now understand that I'm in the Balt MD DMA but I can recieve the DC OTA's better due to location. Gotta have my HD OTA! I've checked everything I can think of and reset my networks with no changes. WTH is going on? With the Premier of 24 ahead and the other primetime shows returning, my season passes won't work and I'll be forced to enter the recordings via time and channel and that sucks! Does the 6.3a problems have something to do with this? (awaiting 6.3b) or are the networks just not providing the info?? Any help is really appricated.---Ray

My Dad is having this same problem with the H-10, while MY H-10 is getting the guide just fine.

This was a few days ago and I have not had a chance to ask him if they are working correctly yet.

jimbo

This is crazy. I did a manual time and channel for the Skins-Giants game and it came up Redskins vs Giants. Is it just the guide and the Tivo "knows" for some reason what "real" programs are coming up?? I am totally in the dark about this. HELP!!--Ray

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)