HR20-700 didn't record

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dcwebman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
Spring, TX
I hardly watch anything live anymore and end up recording the shows on my 2 HR20-700's. The other night I set up both DVRs to record shows at the same time. I was watching what I had recorded on one and noticed that the one I was using had the yellow light lit indicating it was also recording, but the other one did not have the light lit.

I switched to the other DVR and it appeared that it was recording by looking at the specific channel's heading but the 2 shows were not listed in the List. Most everything seemed to work okay on the DVR except for that. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I reset the DVR and once it FINALLY came back to life it started recording. I ended up losing 3/4 of a 2 hour show and 1/2 of an hour show.

This is actually a replacement HR20 for an HR20-100 that didn't work correctly so I'm trying to figure out what to do here to prevent this from happening again. I'm thinking maybe every few days before I go to work, just do a reset on each DVR.

Has anybody else seen this problem and have any suggestions? I could go the route of another replacement I guess. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts