HR20 CE Release x2FC 4/17

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just had a second on start at 8:45 am.

I think this is something on D*'s end now, not our units as I suspected originally.

Jimbo
SO they just rebooted my HR20-100 at 9:01am on purpose? for what?

BTW how many years has this thing been in Beta testing?

This stinks. It looks like the only way to stop the rebooting is to go to the NR. But then we lose MRV. My fault for not waiting until saturday night to decide on downloading the CE I suppose.

I downloaded 2fc last night at 12:33am only to have the unit auto reboot at 2:00am and then again sometime this morning. I can always tell when the unit has done this as I shut the circular light off after each reboot. These auto reboots didn't affect the 2fc download though. I don't remember this ever happening before. strange.

Cheers,
Robin

Unfortunately this CE is causing random reboots for what seems to be everyone using it.

My best recomendation would be to go back to the national release unless you have a high tolerance for reboots (and don't have many recordings scheduled), or you REALLY want MRV and don't want to wait another week.

I'm embarassed to say I didn't personally download this week, I fell asleep right around 11pm. On that note, however, I guess I was lucky for once.

LOL, mine's doing it again as I type, at least 3 times that I know of. On the good side, this is a quick 1-2 minute or so recycling that's going on here, it's not a complete 10 minute reboot.

Cheers,
Robin

I am experiencing the same thing, I got 3 reboots during the night, the last at about 7:00 am EDT.

How do you get back to the national release? I searched but found nothing to tell me how to do that. Is there a FAQ someplace that explains common procedures like this. I've never had to do it before.

Thanks.

Haven't been watching the receiver I downloaded on last night, but notice it did record two straight hours of programming without issue this morning. Will keep checking.

I don't suppose they would attempt to fix it for tonight, would they?

I've got the HR20-100 and it's rebooted 5 times throughout the day so far after doing the upgrade last night. Going to revert back to the NR now before the Cavs game @ 3.

Someone mentioned turning off the ring-light... can you do that? Is there a magic code to turn that spot-light off?

Yea, I went back to the NR software before the Boston Celtic game but will probably try downloading the CE again tonite, just to see if these issues pop up again sunday.

Cheers,
Robin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)