HR20 freezes when viewing live feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Alaskanaking

Original poster
Sep 15, 2007
I had a new HR20-100S installed a few weeks ago. It freezes about once a day while I'm watching a live SD show (not a recording). To stop the freeze I change channels and come right back and all is well. Is this normal/acceptable?

It also sometimes gives me the message "searching for signal on 1" or something like that. If I turn it off and back on that searching message usually goes away. Signal strengths look good. Any ideas?

I had a new HR20-100S installed a few weeks ago. It freezes about once a day while I'm watching a live SD show (not a recording). To stop the freeze I change channels and come right back and all is well. Is this normal/acceptable?

It also sometimes gives me the message "searching for signal on 1" or something like that. If I turn it off and back on that searching message usually goes away. Signal strengths look good. Any ideas?

You can get help here for all kinds of things, but hardware failure you need to call and get a replacement.

My HR20-700 doing the same thing. So far I've only noticed it on my local OTA Fox channel. Once it freezes...it stays frozen til I change channels then come back to it and everything is fine again. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts