HR20 or HR 21 External storage

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dodge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Plano, Illinois, United States
Well after having Dish Net for over 10 years I am looking to switch to D* because Charlie cant get off his A** to get SPEEDHD. I need to know if the HR 20 or HR21 has any type of external Storage capabilities like the E* 622 as those hard drives are too damned small. Firewire SATA or usb would be fine, I just have not found any info on it. The All Star Race will be on SPEED on May 17th and cannot bear to watch it in sh!tty SD on E*.
:confused::confused::confused:

FYI I will need 2 hd dvr's and one Standard hd Receiver as well as 1 standard sd box. My local D* retailer who I work for and Install for wont and cant give me any type of deal on Lease of Hardware.

Call D* and see what kind of a deal they can work with you for the rec's you need , they will do basic installs for free including the Slimline dish.

As for teh external Hard Drive situation, many have been buying units (ESATA ) and setting them up and using them for quite some time now.

I personally use a Seagate 750 and has worked great since day one.
That was all the larger that was made when I purchased mine.

Jimbo

Yeah I wish they could just ship me the equipment> I can Install the Slimline my self and I already have a Superdish on a 2" pole, so I would just need to pull the superdish and instal the wb68 switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts