HR21 doesnt show HD's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

qposner

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 20, 2004
I just reactivated after a 9 month vacation suspension. My downstairs HR20 is showing all of the HD channels in the guide. However, 3 hours after hooking everything up, my HR21 upstairs is not showing HD channels. Anyone have any advice? Do I need to wait longer? It seems if my HR20 is showing them, my HR21 should as well. Thanks!

I just reactivated after a 9 month vacation suspension. My downstairs HR20 is showing all of the HD channels in the guide. However, 3 hours after hooking everything up, my HR21 upstairs is not showing HD channels. Anyone have any advice? Do I need to wait longer? It seems if my HR20 is showing them, my HR21 should as well. Thanks!

First, make sure that both recvrs have the BBC's attached to them on the back side before the coax feed.
Obviously the HR20 does have them on as your getting HD channels.
Are you getting all your HD channels there ?

IF you have the BBC's on both, try swapping them with the working one and see if the trouble follows ..... if it does, your BBC's are bad.

IF the trouble stays on the HR21 then call D* and have them re activate your HD, it sounds like they may have the info on one of your recvr's but not the other one.

This is more than likely the situation.

Jimbo

First, make sure that both recvrs have the BBC's attached to them on the back side before the coax feed.
Obviously the HR20 does have them on as your getting HD channels.
Are you getting all your HD channels there ?

IF you have the BBC's on both, try swapping them with the working one and see if the trouble follows ..... if it does, your BBC's are bad.

IF the trouble stays on the HR21 then call D* and have them re activate your HD, it sounds like they may have the info on one of your recvr's but not the other one.

This is more than likely the situation.

Jimbo
Ill try swapping them tonight. As for the HR21's info, it is showing correctly in my online account.

Do the whole satellite setup all over. It prob has the wrong "dish" setup in settings.

also make sure your display is not set on HIDE HD CHANNELS and make sure it says SHOW HD CHANNELS.....

or

if it says HIDE SD CHANNELS.. make sure it stays on HIDE SD CHANNELS if its not on that selection.

also make sure your display is not set on HIDE HD CHANNELS and make sure it says SHOW HD CHANNELS.....

or

if it says HIDE SD CHANNELS.. make sure it stays on HIDE SD CHANNELS if its not on that selection.

That was it. Thanks to all of you. :up

or

That was it. Thanks to all of you. :up
NP,
Thats why were here :)
Glad to see you got it figured out. :up

NP,
Thats why were here :)
Glad to see you got it figured out. :up

FYI---As an 8 year suffering Washington fan, I have always kept an eye on the Buckeyes since we played each other in 93 when I was at UW (we won that year at Husky Stadium) and you beat us in 95 at the Horseshoe. Good luck against Iowa this Saturday. They may play you tough since they finally lost last week and are likely very PO'ed! Should be a good game.

FYI---As an 8 year suffering Washington fan, I have always kept an eye on the Buckeyes since we played each other in 93 when I was at UW (we won that year at Husky Stadium) and you beat us in 95 at the Horseshoe. Good luck against Iowa this Saturday. They may play you tough since they finally lost last week and are likely very PO'ed! Should be a good game.

I am hoping for a game much like last week. (Victory over Penn State, Iowa this week.)
Still waiting on Pryor to play better in more than one game at a time.
Maybe last week was a start to see more positive things from him.
He still need to get much better at the passing game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts