HR21 receiver on old Dtv Single LNB dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sammy1996

Original poster
Mar 14, 2008
I am waiting for my new Slimline to be installed but should I expect to see channels (in non HD of course) with and old Phase I Satellite Dish Single Dual LNB? My account is set up for HD but I am now getting 721 errors on every channel except PPV preview.

I guess my question is: is the Directv HD service specific to certain satellites that would not be picked up by my old single LNB dish - meaning that I do not have access to the satellite that the Phase I Satellite Dish Single Dual LNB uses?

Thanks for any insight.

I am waiting for my new Slimline to be installed but should I expect to see channels (in non HD of course) with and old Phase I Satellite Dish Single Dual LNB? My account is set up for HD but I am now getting 721 errors on every channel except PPV preview.

I guess my question is: is the Directv HD service specific to certain satellites that would not be picked up by my old single LNB dish - meaning that I do not have access to the satellite that the Phase I Satellite Dish Single Dual LNB uses?

Thanks for any insight.

That dish should pick up from the 101 satellite only. I don't think there is any hd on it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts