HR24 and MVR problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

eddieras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
i just got directv and have two hr24. lately i'm having problems watching shows recorded on the remote hr24 - the show it freezes up. if i watch it on the box it was recorded on it seems fine. would this be internet connectivity issue? is there something particular i should do or look for?

How do you have them connected?
The internet has nothing to do with it directly as you're using a local network.
Either the DECA or ethernet?
If using DECA, don't have anything connected to the ethernet port.

thanks for the quick reply - its DECA - coincidently i've had internet issues since yesterday and i thought it may be related, but it's not? is there something i should look at to rectify the problem?

MRV doesnt even need to be connected to the internet. Deca's are built in to the HR24's. No band stops are needed either. The problem is somewhere between the two receivers or could be the receiver itself.

i did try and reset one - but haven't reset the other - i'll give that a try as well. thanks - i appreciate everyones help!

will do - i just reset the second receiver and tried one show and it seemed ok - if i keep getting stalls on playback i'll be back! thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)