Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Upgrading my three Hr21 over a year ago
Was a nice surprise. Super fast! Plus new guide
Awesome.

Lately I've noticed lag when putting up guide
Or changing channels. 3to 4 seconds.
This use to happen when I accessed the apps to check my team scores.
Now slowdown happens for no reason. I have to reset to fix.

Anyone else seeing this???

Getting to be like my old HR 21.

i experienced this for a few months on what used to be my lightning fast HR24. but, the last few ce's seem to have resolved this issue as i haven't experienced this lag anymore. are you on a national release or a ce?

I too am experiencing your problems. Most of mine seem to be connected with the GUI update. But, it seems like things have been getting worse the last month. My HR24 was much faster last December. My disk availability is 46%, but it is probably fragmented like crazy. It would be nice to have a way to do a defrag on that thing. I also notice that the local insert commercials lag and really look like out of place the way they break into the national programming. It would be really nice to get back to where I was before the GUI update.

rey_1178 said:
i experienced this for a few months on what used to be my lightning fast HR24. but, the last few ce's seem to have resolved this issue as i haven't experienced this lag anymore. are you on a national release or a ce?

I have not done any of new CE for about
2 months. Maybe good Idea to do next one.
Hard drive has 90% free.

All my three hr24 are very slow.

+1 HR24, lags really bad pulling up the guide, sometimes changing channels. Also on national release, have never done the ce's. 89% free. Rebooting the box has no apparent effect.

Had a thought it might be doing something in the background? Either active or is downloading, eating up it's own storage cache? It got horribly slow like this the week before they rolled out the hd gui.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts