HR2x / R22 CE Release 0X02DF 2/27

HR21-700
SD Weather Channel was the last thing I watched this morning before turning the box off to go to work. Tonight, I turned it on, and it had the video in the lower left corner like when you press the red button but with a black background otherwise for a few seconds, then a blip of black screen and then the normal video came up. After that, it took the box a good second or two to change channels - the buttons would respond fast and the channel and program banner would appear right away, but it hesitated before showing the actual video and audio. Last thing on when I turned off to go out was Food HD. Came back a couple hours later, same issue with changing channels. I went to send a report, and the box froze solid after pressing Send. This was on SDTV (I have two sets connected to the same box) and when I turned on my HDTV after the freeze it would not handshake with the HDMI.
I have done an RBR. We'll see what happens next... (Edit: HDTV/HDMI came on with Hello screen and other startup stuff.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)