HR2x / R22 CE Release 1/23

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yea I heard that the senate agreement they made, makes them extend the date, but stations still can turn off analoge before if they want too.

Look the metar changes at 96 percent, there is a darker blue one as the software installs. Never noticed that.

Edit: at 97 it goes back to the lighter blue one.

Goalie,
That started a few CE's back. Maybe the end of the year.

I'm gonna download the new software, but really all you GEEKS need to get a life! When D* updates the software on a national basis, then we will all be happy campers! But there is tooooo much complaining about this not working that not working........ be grateful that we have such advanced technology that we can even take part in beta testing program. When D* launches new HD channels, all of us that subscribe to the proper programming will get those channels. The guys that run this site have done a tremendous job of keeping us all up to date and informed on what is taking place in the marketplace .........kudos!!!! Gentleman! But lets all give them a break, it is what is, none of us can watch Travel channel (IN HD), AMC HD and all the other channels that we currently don't have all at one time......even with a DVR. So Relax enjoy how kool we have all our channels properly aligned (NOT COMCRAP) and things will work out! Thats my 2 cents so time to download the new software! Peace out!

I'm gonna download the new software, but really all you GEEKS need to get a life! When D* updates the software on a national basis, then we will all be happy campers! But there is tooooo much complaining about this not working that not working........ be grateful that we have such advanced technology that we can even take part in beta testing program.

So are we not supposed to point out things not working correctly in the CE's anymore? :confused:
I thought the point of it was to troubleshoot issues before they go national...

I'm downloading to both of my HR21-100s...

I just updated the notes. (sorry for the delay, didnt have them until after 10:30 and I was cleaning carpets tonight, it trumped CE).

Downloaded and ready to test tommorrow. Let's give good feedback, anything pertinent to this Ce as they consider it for national rollout this week.

Thanks for all you guys do.

Well, in this release, it still seems to be a bit laggy. Not nearly as bad as it was before though. I am still having those "Tuner 2" issues. Where transponder checks show really low signals. I'm not sure if it has to do with software or not. I already replaced the box so I'm thinking its something that can be fixed with a S/W update? I have the HR22-100.

What exactly "feels laggy"?

My HR20 is solid even with this version of CE. EPG and menus snap through just fine and no tuner issues. During media share the menu slows a bit but likely due to having to retreive a TON of file info to display. Upon initial restart after download & install the audio was very low. I turned off the receiver and back on and it was back to normal.

The purpose of the CE's is not necessarily for NEW ITEMS ....
Actually the New Items are nice but NOT the purpose, so if your only in this for the new items, I suggest you not do these beta tests.

Jimbo
Suggestion heard and ignored.

Last edited: