HR2x / R22 CE Release 1/30

I downloaded the HR21-100 at like 11:05 pm last night. Didnt do the HR20-100 though. Wil do that tonight.

24 hours since the download, so far so good. ALOT more stable than last weeks CE.

Menus are less "clunky". Everything is more responsive.

With the last CE, sometimes keys would have to be pressed 2 or 3 times before they would be recognized, now that "clunkiness" is gone. Guide can sometimes be slow, but about 95% of the time it isn't.

Looks good to me. :up

Well tonight the DL went fine. Will post after have a chance tomorrow to play with it some:D

HR21-100 with AM21
Report 20090131-2A59

A LOT slower scrolling through recorded programs. Remote commands are slower just in general and sometimes being ignored in main screen. This CE is almost unsuable for me because of the lack of GUI/remote response. This is after 24 hours of having the CE.

I went in to edit off air channels and the list of channels all of the sudden had a blue panel covering the call letters and numbers after I tried scrolling. Video glitch.

Audio sync is off on HD programs after channel changes and it takes hitting rewind and then going forward to bring it back in sync.

Better but stilll no caller id

Guide and recorded list seem to access a little faster than previous version. Caller ID still does not function unless your name is "unavailable.":)

No problems here so far. Actually seems like one of the best CE's I've downloaded. Menus & guides nice and responsive and have not ran into the HD audio sync issue someone else mentioned yet (knock on wood)

Is there anyone else with an HR21-100 with an AM21 that has been using this CE for at least 24 hours? I'm concerned that maybe I have 2 defective recievers since everyone else is seeing faster GUI... my channel changes are taking over 10 seconds and is a lot slower than last week (which seemed slow).

I think the AM21 is not ready to be used with the HR system. It should be a smooth transition for the off air channels. I really miss getting the locals through off air...the locals continually have audio and video artifacts...this should be a priority with Directv.

Looks very stable, everything I've tried is very responsive (HR20-100). I have my home phone forwarded to my cell so I don't know about caller ID.

Delete function is very slow but always has been. Can't the programmers just mark the file for delete and show it as deleted quicker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts