HR2x / R22 CE Release 12/5 0X02AB

HR21-100 with AM21
with this CE i've also had issues with my am21. last night even though the signal is there the tuner or tuners report on some channels no signal. this morning the trouble channels from last night were reporting a signal only on one tuner. now both tuners are reporting signal again.

HR21-700

Still getting no audio for a couple seconds when I first tune to an SD channel. Guide is slightly faster at 1080i and very zippy at 480p.

Is it me or is there a slight change in the Quicktune UI? I can't put my finger on what's different.

HR21-700

Still getting no audio for a couple seconds when I first tune to an SD channel.

Is this audio delay when going through an audio receiver? If yes maybe it's a delay switching from DD5.1 to PCM audio? My Sony audio receiver does this but my Onkyo doesn't.

Is this audio delay when going through an audio receiver? If yes maybe it's a delay switching from DD5.1 to PCM audio? My Sony audio receiver does this but my Onkyo doesn't.
For me the audio drop out (about 2-3 seconds) is on analog (Left-Right cables) directly to a Sony TV using Component In and the above audio.
HR-20 and HR-22.

Can't match your config, sorry. I checked a HR21-100 and H21-200 via HDMI to a Mits set and no delay on audio going from a HD to SD channel.

Hi,

I've been on the music channels.

I notice that one of the changes was:
"Music screens have new backgrounds".

I see the new background, but when I returned to my tv after listening only for quite some time, the screen saver mode with the song info is not playing, and only the new background only is showing.

Experienced on HR-21

Maybe it is a bug?

Larry

No, it's just the built-in sound on my Vizio TV over HDMI. 0x29B didn't do this.

Quicktune working fine. That's the only functionality I'd use. We have only 1 TV, and don't use the other advanced features that have been rolled out recently.

HR21-100
Rebooting everyday but it still slows to a crawl within minutes. Remote commands are taking minutes now. It's like running Windows Vista on a 286 PC. It is totally unusable and I would suggest that more work be put into this CE before it goes public - at least to the HR21 series. Going back to the national release on my main unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts