HR2x / R22 CE Release 3/26 - 3/28 (Special Thursday Night) 0x02ED

I downloaded it last night. Everything is working fine. My box seems faster, especially scrolling thru the guide and channel changes are faster.

Well Rad, guess I won't have to call "Guido". I pulled down the CE last night and so far no problems :D

Not so far. But There have been a few times that the CE's were really bad or a step back. I can usually put up with it but the gripping and nagging from my "better half" during those weeks can be unbearable hehe.

Lines I always fear to hear:
"It wasn't that slow last week!"
"Why isn't it doing (insert issue) right"
"Now my remote doesn't work right"
"Why didn't it record my show"

BLah Blah Blah :p

Not so far. But There have been a few times that the CE's were really bad or a step back. I can usually put up with it but the gripping and nagging from my "better half" during those weeks can be unbearable hehe.

Why not just drop back to the NR when that happens and then get the NEXT CE the following week ?
That has to be better than having the wife complain all week about it.

Last edited:

^What bratboy said.

You guys understand the purpose of CE? It's to help move releases from a testing arena to the point where it can be released nationally. If you don't download, you're not helping to provide feedback and you're leaving the heavy lifting to others. Is that how you want to be known as a CE tester? :confused:
OK just testing one of my dvr's! So far really good!:up

Blank lists

History and "To Do" lists are both empty. Programming in the guide indicates that it will record. rbr and we'll see.

HR22-100

HR21-100 with AM21

This CE is almost unusable because of the slow GUI and dropped remote commands. Remote commands are being ignored at times - probably at least 10-25% of the time. I'm using IR mode. I tried RF and got the same results. You have to press buttons more than once. I changed batteries in the remote, tried a new remote and get the same results. The receiver is still very slow to respond when watching/recording HD programming. Commands can take 10 seconds or more. It's sometimes taking almost a minute to delete recordings.

When I try to use Quicktune to change to MSNBC, it goes to a blank screen that says I'm not authorized. I re-added it to Quicktune and it still does not work. Going directly to 356 does work.

LOL, when I try to use quicktune to go to MSNBC its always going to a Starz channel. The info bar says its on MSNBC but the picture is showing the starz log and whatever is on starz. I have to open my guide switch to another channel then back to MSNBC via the guide to get the right channel/show. :confused:

Then again for the last cpl days I've had issues of 771 on tuner 2 and stuff too. Channel signals were just fine during the nasty weather we had here in Denver then yesterday and today the weathers nice and skies clear and I lose signal or get pix elation and 771 on tuner 2 messages. I finally got DTV to schedule a tech to come out Friday to go up on the roof and see if one of the cables isn't connected well or some other issue. This is like the 3rd time I've had this problem and its always a day or 2 AFTER bad weather/snow so am thinking maybe water is getting into the connector when the nice weather melts the snow.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)