HR2x / R22 CE Release 8/14 v.349

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Possible bug with a 2 week old version

I autorecord golf, and when reviewing the todo list, I noticed that it wasn't set to record later in the day as expected.

So I went to the guide, pressed record over golf, and it jumped back to the current time (a few hours back) without giving an error or adding the recording to the todo list.

As my dvr was being sluggish, I rebooted, and tried it again.

This time, it told me that the recording might go over the allotted time, and asked me to extend it a half an hour. When I chose yes, and it set it to record.

I have an hr21-700, and am using version 0x342.

I wasn't home last night to pick up the beta, but will try tonight.

After being slammed and not being able to do a CE for a few weeks, I just grabbed this CE on both of my HR21-100 with AM21 receivers. Will report back with issues...

CE seems pretty rock solid to me except for it taking a couple of seconds for the guide to come up. Once it comes up it is pretty good. HR20-100

I have an HR21-700 and basically have noticed the same thing. The first time pulling up the guide can take a long time. I seen it take up to six seconds. But once up, its more responsive than it has been for the past few CE's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)