HR2x / R22 Software Release 1/20 0X395

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looks like this is now national for everything except:

HR21-100, HR22-100, R22-100

I'll try my HR20-700 and HR20-100 tonight. :)

Some where it was stated that the NR probably won't be in the stream over the weekend (probably due to CEs). So maybe tomorrow night it will get to you.

None of my boxes have been updated yet, one HR-22-100 and two H23's.

I'm expecting an update in the next couple of days. Of course I'll be out of town most of the week and I'll have to warn she who must be obeyed of the update and not freak out that morning.

I just got the update last night, and this morning my video looks kind of rough. Almost choppy, like it's playing back in slow motion, but it's not. I'm not so pleased with this update. Anyone else seeing this??

I received update today on my hr21's and hr22's it crashed hard drive on one of my hr21's. Called Directv said they will replace at no charge but I have to pay $21.xx shipping. They claim it's just a coincidence that the hard drive failed after software update and had nothing to do with the update itself. I guess that's what I get for being a loyal customer for 10+ years and spending $200-250 a month with them.

My HR22-100's both have it now. I dropped the CE SW because MRV was jerky with the 85mbps powerline adapters I have. Hopefully they work these issues out, but for now, it does not work so I'm not too worried about what SW I have.

I received update today on my hr21's and hr22's it crashed hard drive on one of my hr21's. Called Directv said they will replace at no charge but I have to pay $21.xx shipping. They claim it's just a coincidence that the hard drive failed after software update and had nothing to do with the update itself. I guess that's what I get for being a loyal customer for 10+ years and spending $200-250 a month with them.
What they told you is true, though. It is a coincidence. There's no way for a software update to crash a hard drive.

I've got an H20-100 w/ 0x395. While watching Weather Channel I get a "Weather Alert" that says you can press the red button for more info. Unfortunately, that "pop up" seems to hang video and eventually it hung the receiver to the point where I had to pull power to reboot. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've got an H20-100 w/ 0x395. While watching Weather Channel I get a "Weather Alert" that says you can press the red button for more info. Unfortunately, that "pop up" seems to hang video and eventually it hung the receiver to the point where I had to pull power to reboot. Anyone else experiencing this?

I used the feature just a few hours ago and did not experience that problem.

Software 0X395 USB Problem

I have an HR21/700 with an AM21 OTA receiver that is getting lost signal problems ever since the new release. If I pull the USB plug and reconnect it comes right back.

Anyone else having this problem? My OTA was always rock steady before the upgrade. I wonder if it's related?
Steve

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts