Status
Please reply by conversation.

hancox

Pub Member / UConnaholic
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 23, 2003
Monroe, CT
This software can take a few days to a few weeks to rollout nationwide depending on DirecTV's preference.

These are draft notes and may change.

Improved:
* Under the hood
* MRV Autocorrection
* MRV playback
* Smart Search Improvements

Will be interesting to see what MRV users think of this one. :)

Guess I can try MRV again with my 85gbps powerlines, or is it still not working with them?

Hopefully we see a little guide speed.

Guess I can try MRV again with my 85gbps powerlines, or is it still not working with them?

Hopefully we see a little guide speed.

The powerline throughput may be an issue (and the firmware can't do much about it). I had good results with SD over powerline, but not HD. I installed some MoCA adapters on the OTA cables and that made a big difference (DECA should show the same performance).

I know people who bought the higher speed powerlines are OK, but those puppies are expensive.

MRV is not useful enough for me to make an investment in it for more hardware. I have a HR22 in the Lroom, which holds more than 100 hours, and another HR22 in the Broom for conficts, so it only sees 3-4 hrs per week, and I can watch that on a 32" HDTV. No biggie for me.

I believe this release is also suppose to add on the satellite signal strength meter, 103cb and 103ca to differentiate between stuff from D10 and D12. I don't know for sure as neither of my HR2x boxes have received this release yet.

I hope this one is better than the last. My machine got slow as hell after the last one. Anybody else having audio dropouts since the last one?

I know people who bought the higher speed powerlines are OK, but those puppies are expensive.

MRV is not useful enough for me to make an investment in it for more hardware. I have a HR22 in the Lroom, which holds more than 100 hours, and another HR22 in the Broom for conficts, so it only sees 3-4 hrs per week, and I can watch that on a 32" HDTV. No biggie for me.

The D-link DHP-303's work much better in my opinion.

I hope this one is better than the last. My machine got slow as hell after the last one. Anybody else having audio dropouts since the last one?
Yes, I get audio drops sometimes it's for a couple minutes or so in a show. Very frustrating.

Status
Please reply by conversation.