HR2x / R22 Software Release 8/22 v.034C (Addition of Double-Play & More)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Latest word is that distribution is increasing now, not out to everyone yet (including me), but it is picking up.

The circle on the middle of my box still isn't lit up in bright blue. I wake up every morning in anticipation for the glowing light, indicating an update has occurred.

I was gonna test this since I skipped the last CE cycle but I am going back to CE tomorrow night so I wont even have a chance to see this once. Oh well.

It'll be another week or so before almost everyone has it.

I dont think I'd download the CE to get it quicker. The current CE has a lot of 'under the hood' changes and is giving some people a lot of trouble.

Seems its 34c. 34d seems to have gone away.

So the NR that is coming out now ,is one that is LESS than the current CE # 350, people were saying that the NR would overwrite the CE and in most cases it would, but not in this case I guess.

I just hope this update improved remote control response time.. So many times I've tried to switch over to ESPN (206) and instead it goes over to CBS 2 because it wouldn't register all the numbers in time. And last night, on my bedroom receiver the "Select" button on my remote decided to stop registering.

.... Double Play is activated by pressing the Down Arrow button and will buffer for up to two hours .....

.... buuuut ..... this isn't like Tivo where I can turn on the receiver in the morning and have one hour of programing available on each tuner to go back over, right ? ( Not complaining, just clarifying. :) )

Regards,

UB. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.