HR34 (Genie) recording duplicates on Series Recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
When I had dish 622 and 722 I can also back up your statement.

They never had this issue. I remember Directv having this issue when I used to have service just befor I visited cable for a year with my HR22.
Last night, I set Pawn stars "First Run" and guess what, it never recored the 10 pm only the 10:30 and this time they both had the proper air date..

So some of you guys can claim its not flawed, but I suggest you try viewing some other websites. There are very limited Directv members here.

I agree the 722 and even my old 522s were pretty solid in that regard. I had some other issues but it wasn't related to recordings.

I'm way too new of a D* subscriber to even consider the CE releases.

My duplicates are recording on "series" events, set to "first run". If I set up a recording in advanced for a show or event, it doesn't appear to be duplicating the recording.
I do CE's but Most times the National is the best.

Also the National feeds are NOT always streaming live. So you could be stuck with a CE for days . There is a website that shows you when they are running the national software, its not 24/7 on every receiver .

Everyone thinks forcing a download at anytime automatilly brings on the national software. That is 100% not true.

They never had this issue. I remember Directv having this issue when I used to have service just befor I visited cable for a year with my HR22.
Last night, I set Pawn stars "First Run" and guess what, it never recored the 10 pm only the 10:30 and this time they both had the proper air date..

both of the episodes recorded here with "first run"
heck it even grabbed last weeks shows too (that were on at 7 & 7:30 CST)

Last night I deleted the duplicate recordings. Then I reset the "menu" and the "rebooted" the HR34.

Today I set up a new timer and so far, so good.

both of the episodes recorded here with "first run"
heck it even grabbed last weeks shows too (that were on at 7 & 7:30 CST)
Mine is most times good, But I will admit it does miss, about 25% of the time.

But again I would never base a decision to switch based on that, If I want to see it that bad, I make sure I record it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)